Radish Green Pesto
Pungent, peppery radish greens make perfect pesto and pack a nutritional punch! Use with chicken, fish, pasta, vegetables, potatoes or any other way you would use traditional basil pesto.
Yields: 1-2 cups
· 4 cups radish tops (packed), washed and dried
· 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
· Juice of 1/2 a lemon
· 1/2 cup sliced or slivered almonds, coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or pistachios
· 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
· 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more as needed
· salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Combine first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Add additional olive oil to achieve a thick sauce consistency. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Credit to: https://www.fromachefskitchen.com/radish-greens-pesto/